Microsoft Outlook 2016 is a powerful productivity tool yet most users are unfamiliar with some of its more advanced features. In this fun, interactive, hands-on session, you will learn much more than just email management; learn how to effectively use Calendar, Tasks and People to stay on top of your work. You will leave the session more effective, more productive and with techniques you can use immediately.
- Customizing the User Interface and understanding Office terminology
- Working with Mail so your emails don’t overwhelm you
- Customizing emails, viewing emails and tracking emails
- Using the Calendar to plan your time and your work
- Customizing, viewing and sharing calendars
- Tracking Tasks to keep you on track
- Creating, viewing and assigning Tasks
- Maintaining Contacts so they’re always available
- Adding individuals and teams
- Plus much more
If you’re an Outlook user and you struggle with getting organized, you don’t have to struggle any longer. Learn new ways to manage your workday and leave with tools you can use immediately.
Holly Uverity, Microsoft® Office® Specialist -- Outlook®
- This class is designed for users familiar with Microsoft® Outlook® 2013 or 2106 in a business environment. This is not a beginner class and will not cover basic Outlook skills.
- Attendees should have fundamental Outlook® navigation skills, be comfortable with opening and closing popup windows in Outlook, as well as, opening and closing the various modules.
Satisfactory meeting room temperatures are difficult to maintain. Always bring a sweater or jacket to ensure comfort. No children under the age of 16 are allowed in the workshop. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact the SHSU Huntsville SBDC at 936-294-3737 for accommodations, or if you have questions about this class.