This Class Has Been Cancelled. Please Check Back For New Classes.
Have you ever wondered why some people just don’t get you? Most of us have felt that way at one time or another! The good news is there’s a simple tool designed to help you understand yourself AND other people, too. Everything DiSC® provides participants with an understanding of their personal behavioral style and the ways that various styles interact with one another.
Better employee communication means efficiency on both individual and company levels.
What’s in it for you and your team? Everything DiSC®:
• Provides a common language to help teams understand one another and work better together.
• Acts as a springboard for conversation and team building.
• Improves employee and workplace communication.
• Helps you to understand people who aren’t like you...or are too much like you.
• Reduces conflict and avoids misunderstandings.
Pre-work: Completion of online Everything DiSC® Workplace assessment.
**DiSC assessment provided in the Seminar February 4th, "The #1 Reason Why the Best Employees Leave"
Cara Woolet, JD, SHRM-SCP
General Counsel & Vice President of Client Solutions Jill Hickman Companies
The Sam Houston Center SBDC reserves the right to cancel a class if sufficient enrollment is not met.
No children under the age of 16 are allowed in the workshop.
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.
Contact the Sam Houston Center SBDC at (936) 294-3737 for accommodations, or if you have questions about this class.