9 Marketing Musts Even for Very, Very Small Businesses
This workshop is for small business owners with no to 100 employees who have no time for marketing but know they need it.
Business growth is tough, but without marketing, it is even tougher to find new customers. If you’re a small business (very, very small businesses included) you juggle it all and try to balance your life. This two-and-a-half-hour workshop is for you.
Living in the digital age there are hundreds of apps and platforms waiting to help you promote your products and services, special offers, and thank yous to customers. Attend 9 Small Business Marketing Musts, Even for Very Small Businesses and learn how to get your marketing started and headed in the right direction.
1. Know Your Marketplace, Customer, and Competition
2. Define Your Business’s Purpose in the Community
3. Build Your Brand through Integrated Marketing
4. Take Advantage of Low-Cost Digital – Social Media, Website, Search
5. Don’t Forget Email and Even Snail Mail
6. Adopt a Non-Profit that Becomes a Win-Win
7. Become the Expert in Town
8. Plan the Work and Work the Plan
9. Measure Everything